And I'll be the greatest fan of your life....

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's near...

Rather than fulfilling my wish to move in quickly, I’ve been present with the looks that they haven’t move out from the house. Make me feeling so desperate on how to tell them in the right way that the place I want it to be emptied very soon. Of course I know already how complicated it was the process because I’ve been there too. Jerks…!!! All I want is that they can keep their promise and not making any more excuses that looks ridiculous to me. I know all the process, I know all the complex process, I know all the hard work to be involved in, what else do they asking for??? You moron…!!! I’ve been there too…!!!

Anyway, in the meantime, I’ll do whatever it necessary to make my plan works well. Preparing to move to a new place isn’t that easy. So much to do or so much needed to make the life is easier. Now, I’ll take one step at a time. No rush. Because I won’t stay there for a short period. That’s for sure.

One other thing, she is just alright there. It’s only my ridiculous thought that only make my life is so miserable. I must put all of my belief in her, whatever it is, for now. Because, if I’m not stop thinking of the worst, it wont help me to make this relation to continue. God, help me with this, to go through this process nicely…this is all my life. Ok guys, that’s all. Ciao…

No comments: